RMA (return material authorization app) makes your day-to-day operation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central much easier.
With the RMA extension you can easily keep track of cases such as complaints, returns, backorders, etc. within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The RMA extension ensures that you can use your posted sales invoice as a basis to create a sales order, sales return order, sales credit memo, purchase order, purchase return order. In addition, you can easily add reason codes and indicate whether the RMA has been approved and it is quickly clear to everyone which documents have been created and which document have been posted.
SucceedIT’s RMA extension fits seamlessly in your Dynamics 365 Business Central environment. You won’t even notice it’s an extension. It’s like it has always been there.
Features and benefits of using this app
- Save time and frustrations by working from one overview with all cases and associated documents.
- Create the customer’s case and immediately enter a reason code so that this is clear to everyone.
- Easily create orders, return orders and credit memos.
- Clearly show which document has been posted.
- Make it clear to everyone which RMA have been accepted or rejected.
- Easily create RMAs from the posted sales invoice.
- Easily link posted sales order lines to an existing RMA.
- Answer customer questions quickly and with the right information.
You can install a 30 day trial for free directly from the Microsoft AppSource. If you like our app and still want to use it then you only pay € per month or € ,- per year. No restrictions, unlimited users, companies and fields.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Also, team members benefit from the RMA app.
This application is available in all countries where dynamics 365 business central is available
This app is available in English (United States) and Dutch (The Netherlands).